Thursday, May 19, 2011

my brain is elsewhere . . .

Really.  Ever since I got my new phone and discovered Words With Friends, I have become addicted.  I keep pushing the reset button to see if anyone else has made a move.  I have nine games going at once. 

And I've been snooping around Designer Digitals, lining up my wishlist for their quarterly sale that starts today.  Everything is 30% off.  I'm reaching national debt proportions.

And running Photoshop into the ground.  I love the new Reflections Action Jana suggested.  And I have rediscovered the removal of selected color . . .  all due to a sweet little app on the iPhone called Color Splash.  Nothing like a trigger to get you going. 

And Kidlet came for a quick visit before heading back to school.  YAY!!!!

And I've been brushing Bear bald.

And I am mulling over an offer made to me.  Just not sure I can do the job justice.

And so, my blog as been on the bottom of the totem pole.  I think it is beginning to feel like Yertle and all it is going to take is one small burp . . .

No comments: