My friend Robin, when hearing about the Miata giving me fits and knowing all the rest of what has been going on, suggested tongue in cheek that I go outside, raise my arms to the sky and shout: BRING IT ON!
So of course I did. And the Gods replied, "Let the temperature drop below freezing and let your AC/heat unit die the death of a 1000 dogs.
And so it was . . . .
But, we still have a small stack of seasoned oak and more being delivered at 4:00 this afternoon, we have ceramic space heaters and the man cave is on a separate unit.
Not that I want to tempt the Gods yet again but we're doing fine. However, if our 24 year old hot water heater gives up the ghost, I will have to admit defeat with a final score of: The Gods 4, us ZERO. Amen.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crack me up. I love you, and I'm proud to be your daughter.
- Kidlet
Post a Comment