Sunday, January 8, 2012

and so . . . .

In case you are wondering, I am still hauling @ss four morning a week . . . five miles a pop.  It feels good and I am addicted . . . well except for mornings like today, when I rolled over, texted Joanie and told her I was wimping out.   Hey, an hour and a half of strenuous exercise five times a week is a good thing.   So happy that yoga will be back Tuesday. 

And in case you thought I was playing slug today, I was indeed, not.  I did three loads of laundry, shuttled the 9TS back and forth from the gym, paid all my bills, did all my hand laundry, ironed the ever growing stack into nothingness, marinated the salmon and drank wine.  Amen.

See, that's the thing about having a blog.  I can be as self absorbed as I want.  It is, after all, my blog.  Thank you, my friends for putting up with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the "funnest" person I know, to put up with.
I walked 1 1/2 hours on the beach yesterday!

WC

Sue said...

Since all of your bills are paid, I have one or twelve I can send you.