Sunday, January 22, 2012

another good day . . .

I dropped the 9TS off at the gym so he could kibbutz with his fellow gym rats and walk some on the treadmill.  And although Kidlet is heading back up north, Stacie is coming for dinner and that always makes him feel better.

I should be working but it was too tempting to play instead.  The laundry will still be there:
Credits:  Stitches:  Karla Dudley, Journaling Block: Dawn Inskip, Wire alpha and flower: Katie Pertiet, Circle: Anna Aspnes, Pins: Kitty Designs, Bird:  Pattie Knox, Brackets: MzP.

If I had my way, I would be living in one of these cozy bungalows . . . but I must admit, I would add the missing air conditioning.  Call me slug.

Since the sloth will in all probability, go out to lunch with Rizzo, Chester and Yolanda, I sneaked into the kitchen and made myself a quesadilla with mozzarella, spinach, chicken, sour cream and salsa.  I am trying very hard to resist the pull for a second one but that would not fall under the category of Eat Less.  Sigh.

No comments: