I started last night to have something to do other than watch American Idol. No offense AI but I am not a fan. So, while the 9TS watched, I gathered up my embroidery thread and went to town. Easy peasy.

This morning I cut the canvas, nosed around until I found a scrap of fabric big enough for the inside . . . this one is reversible too . . . and in a bit, I had my bag. YAY.

Now the only problem is that I never heed the 9TS and his predictable, 'measure twice, cut once' routine. I am more of a 'snip, snip here, snip. snip there,' type of person. And while the height is good and I can get my strap and towel in there, the towel is not easy. Not because there isn't room but because it doesn't like to share a space with my sticky mat. They argue. They fight. They refuse to make way for each other. The sticky mat puckers up and denies the terry cloth entrance unless I interfere. Sigh.
But all and all, I like my new bag and they can just live with it. So there.
1 comment:
I like it!!
Post a Comment