so that is about what I would look like if I was doing ballet. Truly. And so why is my making a 'ballet' bag, my latest project?? Glad you asked. Because I found this adorable little pattern here on Carina Gardner's site . . . and because I bought this glorious package of 10" x 10" fabric squares at the quilt shop a few weeks back . . .
So this is my little reversible ballet bag, for which I must find another use and then I will rename it my darling little _____ bag. See?



But it was fun. Sort of a little sewing, a little jigsaw puzzling, a little cat evading . . . they wanted to help and done!
2 comments:
...and hopefully this bag won't "bleed" all over you!
LOVE your sewing machine, btw! I have my late paternal grandmother's old Singer Touch and Sew from the early 70's! I wouldn't take a bazillion dollars for it!
I LOVE it! Good use for your freshly repaired Singer!
Post a Comment