did you miss us? we had a marvelous time. and since in all my self absorption, I am going to assume that you want to know all the details . . . I am going to start . . . as soon as I download all the shots and get them organized . . . and even get some film developed . . . yep, film . . . and then I will start posting. Whew, that was a mouthful. So, if you do, you're going to have to read backwards from February 28 up to yesterday. I can see you all gritting your teeth now. Let the travel slide show begin. Snort!!
But the excellent news in a nut shell is, that the 9TS relaxed and said to heck with his heart healthy diet and for 12 days noshed to his slightly rebuilt heart's content which if course made my little black pitted heart happy. He paddled in a rain forest, zip lined through the jungle and hung out in the casino . . . A happy man was he!!!!! and me too.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You. Are. Such. A. Tease!
I will be sitting here, doing nothing else until you post all the deets and pics!
(And like you, I'm happy the 9TS said to hell with the diet! That's what vacations are supposed to be for.)
Post a Comment