you know my penchant for this recipe???? Well, as you know, I have always substituted herbed goat cheese for the ricotta. And headed for heaven with every bite. I mean seriously, could food get any better. The answer? YES!!!! I fried up some breaded sliced eggplant, smeared on the herbed goat cheese while the eggplant was still hot, and drizzled on the Julianne cut fresh basil that had marinated in olive oil with a little kosher salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Dear Lord I am blessed. Good, good food.
Under the not so good category, I called Moffitt twice today to find out why we had not heard from the person who schedules the IPI, and to inform Dr. K's nurse that the 9TS is in considerable pain . . . and it ain't from the gym. Sigh. I was informed that the girl in charge of scheduling was on vacation. Huh? And yet another call "your insurance company has not yet approved the IPI, we are looking at some time this week". So I call our insurance company. Their head of pharmacy seems to have some questions. No time line for when these will be answered. Sigh.
Hello world. Please do something constructive and motivate these people. I mean really, if you can create food combinations like eggplant, basil and goat cheese, how much is it to ask for a little bit of hurry up from approval department when it comes to the 9TS?????
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeanne,
I'm so sorry you had such a lousy day. I hope you and Flank are both able to get some sleep. Don't be stubborn, remember,"Better life through chemistry." Call if you want to talk.
WC
Post a Comment