I know, I know, two days in a row without walking but today was yoga and that nullifies one day . . . the world according to me! And lunch . . . . oh, how I love me our ladies lunch.
Between the two, I didn't melt down, jumping the bureaucratic hoops to get the 9TS's medicine. One of the scrips was for 10 mg of a controlled substance. Our pharmacy doesn't carry that size. No problem says I, give me double the amount of 5 mgs. Made perfect sense to me. No can do, it is a controlled med and cannot be modified. Also, they only had 44 of the requested 60 pills of another script. Once filled for 44, the other 16 pills cannot be added. It's a controlled med, you know, can't be modified.
And so I asked what to do. Well, try Walgreen's or CVS. Walgreen's won't answer any questions over the phone. It's a controlled substance, you know. A little begging and the pharmacist tells me they don't make 10 mg any more. OK.
Called my doctor, could he rewrite the script for double the number of 5mg? They will call me back. In the meantime, I call CVS. Can I bring the script in? It's a controlled substance you know. Surprise, they do make the 10 mg . . . booyah Walgreen's . . . and they filled it for me. YAY. Two seconds later, my doctor calls back, yes they will reissue it. Love the good guys.
Round and round the merry-go-round the monkey chased the weasel!!!!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY...chalk one up for the good guys!!
Oh, by the way....glad you are the monkey and NOT the weasel...LOL
Post a Comment