I had what I thought was a piece of cat litter stuck in my sock. Decided it was too much effort to stop and fix it. Now I have a big honkin' blister. I am going to name it Pippin-Too.
The caterpillar is finally off my chest. Clear margins. YAY!
The 9TS is one giant hive. Sigh. We'll see what they say when he goes in for infusion #3.
OK, that was all the news that's fit to print. Here comes the rest. I love the off kilter brain of Jenny Lawson. She just makes me laugh. But if you are easily offended, she might not be for you. Not that I think anyone who follows my blog is easily offended. So with that said, click the link and watch the video of her speech at the recent EVO conference. Hysterical, poignant, truthful and irreverent. As I finished watching it for the second time, the theme song got stuck in my head. I had to YouTube it as see what it was. Check it out here, but I'm warning you, it may just get stuck in your brain.
Be furiously happy!!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment