But since I blew out my sneaks, I had fun buying a new pair. There's a place in town that custom fits athletic shoes and do these guys know their business! I ended up with a pair of Brooks very similar to my old pair and I love them. The blowout was caused by my orthotic inserts. Since they are the only thing between me and plantar fasciitis we had to work around the fact that they raise the foot slightly above the natural heel of the shoe. New socks and a new way of lacing and I am good to go.
I stuffed the sloth back into the gray goose and took him with me . . . he needed some fresh air. He was up all night and miserable. This morning we started him on his new pain meds and they seems to give him some relief. I just have to make sure he doesn't wander away from me.
Oh and the scales were my friend this morning. Total loss of 10 big ones. YAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment