Sunday, July 3, 2011

'shrooms . . .

it's been a long time since the 9TS was a top cop but we still get the occasional phone call asking for clarification of the law.  Last night's was a doozy.  One of his cronies is housing his 19 year old grandson who seems to be having a little trouble deciding what to do with himself having been kicked out of high school some years back.  Some of his antics are reminiscent of the early 70's but this was definitely a flash back.

Seems said friend came home to find his grandson had spent quite a bit of time on the internet followed by and equal amount of time in the family garage.  Something to do with kitty litter, a drying rack and some 'shrooms.    The grandfather wanted to know what was going on and if it was legal.  

I know I shouldn't have let that little guffaw slip out through my lips but I had no idea kids were still drying psilocybin mushrooms.  Let the magic begin.  And so, I started to sift through the internet for the 9TS, to see the ramifications of possession in the state of Florida.  And wouldn't you know, dear old Florida is semi forgiving of the matter.  The only of 50 to do so.  Who'd a thunk it?

At the latest report, the grandson was told to eliminate his 'shroom oast and find a less . . . hallucinogenic  pastime. 

peace out and pass the doobie!

No comments: