Tuesday, July 5, 2011

happy belated . . .

fourth of july!!!!!   Kidlet came home in time for dinner and the 9TS grilled some chickens, and beefs and ribs and more ribs and wings and stuff.  enough for a week . . .  well maybe the wings disappeared.

and then it was off to the fireworks!!!!   YAY!  I love fireworks.  and we brought some of our own . . . mainly the amazing wild child, miss lee.  and the three of us trudged off in search of good plunking grounds from which to watch the festivities.  and we did . . . Kidlet having decided to go in search of sparklers instead.

and so when the 9TS and I returned home, we went out in the driveway to play with the sparklers and
my camera.   the result?  light writing!!!!!
isn't that too cool?!?!?!?   Actually I cheated a little bit here with photoshop so you could read it all at once.  but too stinkin' cool beans.  I mean it.  And here is an original before I darkened it up and flipped it horizontally:
 I'm married to the 9TS and have a 6LK.  Hummmmm.  Happy 4th everyone!!!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

We need more practice
- Kidlet

joanieb147 said...

Groovy!