Thursday, July 14, 2011

3.17

ok, so the body wasn't quite so willing to walk as far this morning after yesterday afternoons stay at the Paradise Resort for the infirmed . . .
***************************************************************
These wonderful words appeared on my screen this morning:

On Fedex vehicle for delivery

Yes, indeed, that would be my brand spanking new iMac.  All 42 pounds of it . . .  with a honking 27" screen, 16 GBs of Ram and a 1T hard drive.  Screaming fast . . . .  I can't wait to get my paws on it.  Visions of jpeg. png. and abr. files dancing in my head.  The wonder of it all.  I am delirious!!!
***************************************************************
Another hit of good news!!!!   The 9TS awoke so I could run in and hop on the dreaded scale.  I am eight pounds lighter this week!!!!  Hooray!!! Remember Oprah with her wheelbarrow full of beef fat???  I do that.  Well, I don't exactly go rolling onto a stage with 80 pounds of suet but I do vision eight packages of Publix hamburger wrapped in their plastic coverings and sitting on various parts of my body . . .

Life is good!!!