Speaking of which, tomorrow, Kidlet and I are bundling the 9TS up, plopping him in the gray goose and heading back to Tampa for infusion #3. Hopefully . . . unless they decide his side effects are too epically fearsome and they have to stop. Please . . . not that! I bought him three bottle of anti itch goop yesterday. That plus his Atarax and Claritin and he still breaks out it itchy blisters. Not nice Mother Nature. Not nice at all. He thinks the back and stomach pains are caused from the Restoril, so he quit taking it. He's turning into an owl.
Kelli sent me this wonder:
| “Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.” |
| ― Claire Goldberg Moses |
Amen.
1 comment:
Because you are building muskle and muskle weighs more than fat. :::not that you were fat, but you know what I mean!:::
Hope everything goes well today for the 9TS.
Post a Comment