Saturday, July 16, 2011

5.52 miles . . .

oh, yes we did.  we traipsed out of our neighborhood, crossed the road and wandered through a second neighborhood, tramped down a back road and into the third hood.  This one was gated.  Happily, a car was coming out, so we just eased on in.  The two of us turkeys weren't by ourselves either.  We had plenty of company:
Happily, along came another car just as we reached the front gates and we scrambled out and across the highway into hood 4.  A quick cut through the woods and hood 5 gave us a break due to a garage sale.  Finally we headed back to our own hood and another garage sale.  Whew!  Take that chocolate muffin.  Take THAT!

3 comments:

joanieb147 said...

Hmmm, now that I see those muffins, I'm thinking we needed to do 6 hoods.

Anonymous said...

my hat's off to you. Keep up the good work!
Guess it takes a turkey to recognize a turkey! LOL
WC

Anonymous said...

Hey....I recognize those turkeys!! You been stalking me in my new neighborhood??? LOL...

Paula