I am now spotless and sporting a caterpillar on my chest. LOL.
I went back to the dermatologist yesterday because she wanted to recheck the site of the basal skin cancer on my chest. Well, wouldn't you know, the darned thing came back. She checked her schedule and told me to come back at 1:30. A little Novocaine, a cookie cutter and bingo . . . Out Damned Spot.
So now I have a pressure bandage until this afternoon and then I get to see the cocoon from which my little caterpillar sprouts. 10 days and out they come. YAY!
Grumble, grumble, grumble I have to miss yoga this morning. Sigh. But lunch with the girls is still on!!!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least it's easily removed GF! Enjoy lunch!
A little goat cheese will make you feel better.
Lunch with a caterpillar sounds good to me! Here's to keeping up with our spots.
Post a Comment